Pirate 4x4 banner

541 - 560 of 788 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Those krawlers must hate you right now. How are they holding up to all this driving?

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
Those krawlers must hate you right now. How are they holding up to all this driving?
Honestly they look the same as when Chip sold them to me. If there's any wear, it's minimal and I havent noticed it. I am trying to kill them so I have an excuse for Treps, but they hold up way better than the internet claims they will.

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
Finally adding my D ring mounts to the front.

Added a 3rd fire extinguisher that A-1 Fire gave me.

And since Blase wanted to know how the reds are wearing mallcrawlin :D

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
Nice!! I've been itching to get out myself.
The throttle cable ended up being too short. It's way too stiff because of the tight bends, so it's getting replaced. The steering is still stiffer than it should be, so I guess I'll start tinkering there too. I've tried a P pump, TC pump, and now a CBR pump all with the same steering. Maybe I'll swap out the orbital for a quicker one and ditch the steering quickener.

Ready to go back next month!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
The throttle cable ended up being too short. It's way too stiff because of the tight bends, so it's getting replaced. The steering is still stiffer than it should be, so I guess I'll start tinkering there too. I've tried a P pump, TC pump, and now a CBR pump all with the same steering. Maybe I'll swap out the orbital for a quicker one and ditch the steering quickener.

Ready to go back next month!
Easy fix's! was the steering quickner all was in there or did you add it?

and I'm going to start working on mine this week now that I finished the kitchen remodel :shaking:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
:smokin: Throttle blip at the end says that thing is ready to go.

FWIW I'm running a 9.something orbital & love it everywhere but 35-40mph+ (just gets kinda twitchy at speed). 2ish turns lock to lock is really nice crawling.

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
:smokin: Throttle blip at the end says that thing is ready to go.

FWIW I'm running a 9.something orbital & love it everywhere but 35-40mph+ (just gets kinda twitchy at speed). 2ish turns lock to lock is really nice crawling.
I can't find the M&S for $250 anymore. Looks like the Trail Gear for $350 and the biggest is the 9.8cu, or $459 from psc .

541 - 560 of 788 Posts