Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam getting ready to do a sas on a 92 chevy 3500, however i know that the front frame rails on the 3500 angle upwards rather than straigh. I would like to get some info and pics on trucks that have allready been done. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey soild98 great, clean looking truck, however i blieve that your truck has the straight front frame rails. I mite be wrong. If iam do you happen to have any close up pics of the front crossmember and how you mounted it to compensate for the angle. Heres a link to the difference in the 1500/2500 frames versus the 3500 2wd only frame. Offroad Design - GM GMC Chevy 88-98 Solid axle conversion Thanks guys

·
Registered
8 Posts
I do beleive ou are right, it does have straight front frame rails.
Being it was 4x4. I would give wfo a call they do different ones, just might be able to help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea i thaught about building the frame up. Just thaught maybe i could see some different ideals, i will give that company a call and see what they say. I got another question my tk is a 92 and i was gonna swap your style grill in it is the rad support the same on them years? Mine has the single square head lights was wondering if i could just change the buckets and grill or if the support is different.

·
Registered
8 Posts
this truck is a 98, when i got it, hade single square halogen lights.
picked up griil and all from tahoe at junk yard. and used my core support.
had no problems, yours may be different. but i beleive it can be done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts