Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im starting my sas this weekend and im gonna be running 85 runner axle with rears up front. I dont have the cash to do highsteer so if anyone has any pictures of what you did to keep the stock steering. post em. and yes i searched.

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
Define "stock" steering

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
"stock" steering.. what u gonna swap to a push pull box and hook up the big pimpin' boomerang arm..

if your solid axleing an ifs truck you got the box for crossover.. you might as well spend money on a set of arms cause it's your only option.. unless u just buy a pass. side arm and leave the tie rod in the stock location..

btw, this should be in that new newbie forum

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
I'd say wait for another X amount of time to get all you stuff together, you'll end up buying into the good stuff later anyway, save yourself the money

·
Registered
186 Posts
Dude, suck it up, get another credit card and just go out and buy it, www.rockbuggysupply.com has the best price @$420 and its STOUT all 1ton GM stuff.

·
Registered
241 Posts
If you can weld or find a friend who can, make your own cross over. I'll try and post pics of what I did tonight. It cost me about 40 bucks to do.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wish i cud buy the highsteer, they dont like givin credit cards to 16 year olds. Id like to see the pics for the highsteer you made yourself

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i wish i cud buy the highsteer, they dont like givin credit cards to 16 year olds. Id like to see the pics for the highsteer you made yourself. yes i can weld

1 - 9 of 9 Posts