Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Zuk is getting buchered :eek:

I decided to start the dual case swap this weekend and found out the spud shaft for the two cases was a 23 spline and I need 21. :mad:
I had some free time and some new sawzall blades and went to work.
I cut the rear out so I can run 36's and also legthened the rear by putting on some Toyota rear springs I had Lying around. I am unsure how they will work. I guess Ill find out .

They replaced the Wranglers I had on before. They wrangers I had on flexed like Mad . Im not sure how these will do.

The toy springs pin is about 6 inches longer than the Yjs and this will make up for the extra 6 inches from the extra t-case and adapter. :mad:

Ill post more pics as Its getting finished.

I hope to have it workin by the weekend before easter. :)

·
Registered
24,646 Posts
Looks good man! I like the new color of the XO cage! :flipoff2: When are we hooking up this summer and where? I know the when...it's after my junk is back together. :D

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
well it wont win any beautie pagents but as long as it works that's what counts.

·
Premium Member
35,608 Posts
Looks good, I like the rear of the exo cage.

You will probably need a spreader across the tailgate and behind the seats. If not those long pieces of tubing will bend inward if you go over hard.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bones Ill be in tuttle weekend befor easter with the GTFW club run.

Ill be in the Black Hills lots this summer . I have all summer off to play.

Here is what I think Im going to do to the front ( I want a stinger )

Any other suggestions?
Should I just cut out the grill all together.

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
nice colors!!!!
sub-consciously what are you telling us
he he
kidding
i like the rear wells

·
Registered
600 Posts
nice colors!!!!
sub-consciously what are you telling us
he he
kidding
i like the rear wells

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
newest pics

It runs and drives
Gonna test it out this weekend. Work out the Bugs.

Attachments

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the rear toyota springa appear to work well. I still have the clips on them. I dont lie how the leafsprings stick out the back at all. Look like rock magnets to me. Im sure they will be getting hammered on the rock. Im going to have to beef up the mounts a bit.

Now All I have to do it talk twistedmetal into bending me up some tube to finish the rear exo and front stinger.

·
Registered
153 Posts
No offense but "Me no likey"

Looks slapped together. There are a few sections where some pretty complex bends are done fairly well. (from what I can see) In other parts though it looks like complete crap. Take your time and Do it right the first time, all the time.

Not a flame just a suggestion. In the end if it works Fawk it. I just like my stuff to be bling bling.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts