Pirate 4x4 banner

Scammer alert!

12K views 45 replies 22 participants last post by  CrazyGreek 
#1 ·
Heads up, you post an ad looking for something, you get a pm from a new member that his friend has one, sends you a couple pics from old eBay ads or whatever turns up on a search, sends you a PayPal acct, venmo etc, and your shit never shows up.

#4 ·
Had one a while ago when I was looking for some 60 gears. I messaged back and asked “thick cut? Standard or reverse rotation?” His response was “just email him and ask him” Passed on that one cause it seemed fishy. No posts and a week old join date.

#8 · (Edited)
These scammers strike again! I just got a reply to a wanted ad I posted a while back, exact same scenario. Very early on when this first started happening I fell prey to this on a Toyota r150 bellhousing... Lost $130.

The latest, from "kyle452":

"Have you checked with Osbey in 30349 via merry2659 @GMail.com,he has a Toyota 8" High Pinion he wants to part with."

#11 ·
Same exact thing happened to me same reply saying his buddy has one. But he ain’t too smart he used the exact same description as a local ad that I found on facespace of course this guy was real and the guy with no posts on here was a scammer, at least I didn’t send him money.

#27 ·
This is very bad
Deals not going smoothly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where are you located that you constantly use a proxy server to login? Should I go with the IP from New York, New Jersey or Lisbon?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.