Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
They tried to get me again today. Different person from here, used the same pics as the first scammer from 2 weeks ago

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
42,013 Posts
They tried to get me again today. Different person from here, used the same pics as the first scammer from 2 weeks ago
I banned a guy today that had four posts. All telling the person to email somebody in Texas.. Don’t know if he was the one.

if they get you with a private message, you can report those and we can get them fast.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
I banned a guy today that had four posts. All telling the person to email somebody in Texas.. Don’t know if he was the one.

if they get you with a private message, you can report those and we can get them fast.
They just texted me directly to my phone. Said he was a member here. I guarantee Ill get another one within a week and when I do I'll ask them to post up

·
Rolling Mod
42,013 Posts
This is very bad
Deals not going smoothly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where are you located that you constantly use a proxy server to login? Should I go with the IP from New York, New Jersey or Lisbon?

·
Rolling Mod
42,013 Posts
Is this the scammer piece of shit??? What goes around comes around bud. Karma works in wonderful ways...
Not sure, I have deleted about 25 accounts from three main IP’s today. This was not one of those but when I see a one post wonder I’ve been checking IP’s

·
Registered
95 xj, 4.7L. 06 tj, 4.0L
38 Posts
Not sure, I have deleted about 25 accounts from three main IP’s today. This was not one of those but when I see a one post wonder I’ve been checking IP’s
That and his post seemed to be very conspicuous with the way its worded. Maybe they were just an idiot, but there's enough of that around here anyway.

Sadly there isn't much that law enforcement can do with these asshats since there's no actual crime committed. Samn as if someone were to steal bank account info. They're lowlives that deserve to get a good roughing.

·
Registered
95 xj, 4.7L. 06 tj, 4.0L
38 Posts

Two different usernames created 1 day ago, same photos for the ad, potential scammer???

·
Registered
330 Posts

Two different usernames created 1 day ago, same photos for the ad, potential scammer???
I noticed that too but didn’t have time to find the earlier posting. Pix are definitely the same.

·
Registered
Which vehicle? There are 12 here
2 Posts
Look for somebody who has been a member for more than a year or two, and look for people that don’t refer you to a third-party. If you are unsure, report post.
Now, you're painting with a broad brush. I was on here about 10 years ago. I hadn't needed any interaction until now, with the purchase of another truck. I'm real...just don't have any posts yet. I agree on the "I got a buddy with one" being sketchy, however.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts