Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm gonna be honeymooning in the mountains near SLC in may and i was hoping that there'd be a couple trails nearby that would be scenic enough for me to justify a 4wheeling trip during our honeymoon to my new bride, but that would be easy enough to take a rented 4wd through. not necessarily looking for simply dirt roads, but definitely not looking for a chance to get stuck or body damage. ya'll share what you know. thanks.
-Gareth
ps - if theres anything else in the area that you think we should definitely check out post that, too

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
welp... appreciate that. at least i know someone read the post. i was just hoping someone would have a little jewel for me. oh well, i guess i'll just keep doing my own research.

·
Registered
86 Posts
trails

theres a few trails up here. theres a place called little moab and big dog, not real big but fun. two trails called constictor and rattlesnake that are fun. the last 2 are longer trails. mostly canyons, trails leading to old mines or ghost towns. Dwayne

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
There is American fork canyon, it is just south of SLC. There is the a lot of easy trails east of Park city. You can always head south to Price and drive through San Rafael Swell. I dont know if you want hard core or just drop into low range and go for a fun ride.

We have 5 mile OHV area there are the two easy trails out there and that is about it. Utah BLM SLC office does not like off road people.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the replies guys. it sounds like i've got some options! i'm definitely not looking for hardcore (its a rental vehicle) and my fiancee isn't into 4wheelin... yet. so its necessary that the trails have either great scenery or a great destination. we're staying in the snowbird area if that helps with any suggestions. thanks again, fellas.
-Gareth

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.