Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend looking for pics and advice on putting in some 44044's ( Waggy springs ), on his Scout 80. He has seen pics of another on the board, any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

·
Premium Member
5,012 Posts
you knew you were going to get it

wait for it

SEARCH NEWBIE!!

there have been a quite a few posts on 44044's in Scouts, and atleast one Scout 80/800 application that I know of. Not that it really make much of a difference what you are putting them in. Requires the same amount of fab/work/design work, expecialy since they are like 12" longer than a 80/800 spring....

search, then come back (or have your friend come back) with more pointed questions...

·
Registered
480 Posts
ASH said:
I have a friend looking for pics and advice on putting in some 44044's ( Waggy springs ), on his Scout 80. He has seen pics of another on the board, any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.
EASY..

Just buy my Scout. It's gottem allready installed, with a d60 under it too!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Rusto., I did a search and found more than enough.

iscout, it's my buddys 80, I already have too many projects. I keep telling him to buy this set of 1 ton axles that I'm sitting on, but he just wants a trail rig. He says that we're building him a buggy next.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
james west said:

isnt that a little backwards...trail rig=beefier everything, especially axles

I don't know what he's thinking? I think he's lucky, he runs the Rubicon with out any carnage, and then rolls 8 times down potato salad hill in Moab, with just a roll bar and comes out without a scratch or a bruise! I think it's dumb luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ash,

Your not looking for Scottie Are you? He's the only person in SLC I know stupid enough to make through the Con with no damage and yet roll down potato salad (but you have it backwards, he rolled down potato salad hill first, then he ran the con). He's actually the reason i looked at this thread, i know that he's looking for info on doing this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.