Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys!

I from Chile and this is my project!

I have a 70" scout 800A restored!

In process

Gm 5.3 Lm7
Th700r4, shifter B&M,
D300 w/Novak Adapt
Coil Overs King x4, Dual Rate + Adjuster Compression Valve w/ remote reservoir. 12" Front and 10" rear.
Ballistic Fab JJ's, HJ's, Bushing, Brackets & Tabs.
Radius Arms Front, 4 Link Rear
Dana 44 y gm12

And more!

Soon more pictures!

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
"Coil Overs King x4, Dual Rate + Adjuster Compression Valve w/ remote reservoir. 12" Front and 10" rear.
Ballistic Fab JJ's, HJ's, Bushing, Brackets & Tabs.
Radius Arms Front, 4 Link Rear"

I like your specs. It works well for me.:D Take a look at the build in my signiture. I did radius arms front with 12" coilovers and 18" coil spring 4 link rear.

What size tire are you going to end up running?

Nice rig and good luck.

·
Registered
572 Posts
oh man... i love scouts and Chile!! spent some time in Iquique. miss that place! sweet Binder...

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
9,986 Posts
Alberto- Mucho Gusto!
I'd like to hear the history of the Scout also, I notice the tailgate latches look different, as well as the International badge on the rear.

Nice looking Scout, but is that a Jeep bumper? :barf:

I like where this is going!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Way cool:smokin: Whats the history of the Scout itself? Are there very many of them over there?
The story says it was a vehicle firefighters on the island of Rapa Nui, which was brought to the continent and restored.

I think there is more than 2 or 3 in good condition, The scout they buy 10,000 U.S., 100% restored .-

specs:
IH 304 Engine
Box 4 chevy
Dana 20
Dana 44 front and rear stock
Old man emu yj leaf springs front and rear
Autometer gauges classic
Alied students Beadlock 17 "
Original JK tires

Looks really good! Spec on the engine? And why not run the 4l60e?
The engine was installed is a suburban gm 5.3 of imported U.S., using a th700r4 because I have had bad experiences with electronic gear so I prefer to eliminate this potential problem

What size tire are you going to end up running?
35´ irok or 35 general grabber GT

Alberto- Mucho Gusto!
I'd like to hear the history of the Scout also, I notice the tailgate latches look different, as well as the International badge on the rear.

Nice looking Scout, but is that a Jeep bumper? :barf:

I like where this is going!
In Chile there are no parts for the scout,
all part must be imported from the USA, the handles are adapted as in due course the original was not found ..

yes, the bumper is TJ!

my English is thanks to google translator, sorry if you do not understand what I mean

·
Registered
134 Posts
I love when the first page of a build thread already has motors out and new parts in plastic. :flipoff2:

Sub.

·
Addicted to Gear Oil
9,986 Posts
The story says it was a vehicle firefighters on the island of Rapa Nui, which was brought to the continent and restored.

I think there is more than 2 or 3 in good condition, The scout they buy 10,000 U.S., 100% restored .-

my English is thanks to google translator, sorry if you do not understand what I mean

I understand, you are doing fine. Better than my Spanish, and better than some English speaking members :laughing:

Cool history of the Scout and you have a good plan, can't wait to see more pictures.

I love when the first page of a build thread already has motors out and new parts in plastic. :flipoff2:

Sub.
That's how all build threads should start. :grinpimp:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts