Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to build this up lightly with 35 inch tires need lots o help so il probly be asking lots of questions but heres the pictures as it sits now
:smokin:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no crap lol need some degreaser for the whole thing :shaking: sooo what do yall think i shoud get done on it next :confused:

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Post all the impotant stuff up top.
Gear ratio, engine size, transmission , etc.....

Looks like you're gonna need shocks and extended brake lines.
Inspect the brakes and replace everything as needed.

I'm guessing 4.10 gears and maybe 33" tires?

And yes, I'm sure you're still gonna get flamed for not using a Dana 44 with a cut-and-turn. :flipoff2:

Without the cut-and-turn, it looks like you'll be pulling mall duty for awhile :)

Nice driveway carpeting :flipoff2:
Is it stained with cat pee? :p

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
Yeah. Thats the problem. He should have sold it on Ebay for 5X what he payed for it and used the money to build a beater. Whatever:shaking:
It's not like he's ever going to hurt the body wheeling. That D27 will probably grenade itself before he even makes it offroad. :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well dunno the gear ratio but i have a 304 v8 and a 3 speed automatic tranny getting extended brakelines on tuesday and getting my front driveshaft lengthend! wonder what the gear ratio is anyone know????

ohhh and leave my driveway carpet alone :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I think you should stop now and put it back to stock.
Sell it to someone that can appreciate the scout Comanche and then take the money and buy a scout II with 44 F/R and learn with that. They are more common and come better prepared to wheel stock then that Comanche.

It will cost you a lot more to build that into a wheeler then if you just started with a scout II.

And I doubt you will need more then 33's for a while!!!

Do I need to copy and paste this to other boards also?

How many places is this question posted?

This might have something to do with it.

Date of Birth:
January 19, 1990

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well lets not be pussys here why should i sell it???? it has been in my family since the day it was bought and i cant sell it plus my old man wants to make it a wheeler :flipoff2:

·
Registered
268 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sooo its a d30 but closed knuckle is it any stronger than a d27:confused: i shure hope soo :laughing: because its going to get a taste of 35 in tires il post more pics this week

hell yeah i better do what my dad says :flipoff2:

·
Registered
Scout/XJ/Toy all sold
2,200 Posts
you, mr. dumbfuck, give my generation a bad name. I'm the same age as you, plus about 6 months, but I SEARCH before asking dumb assed questions. When these guys give me advice, I TAKE it. I'm willing to admit they know more than me, and it doesnt bother me. Shit, i'm on here to learn. Rarely do I post anything.

Listen to these guys, or at least SEARCH and do the fucking stuff right. I'm tired of seeing your pointless fucking questions popping up on here. Shit, the stuff you ask most of the time, will be looked over on the BB because it's so basic. you want to find out your gear ratio. SEARCH how to find out, and go do it.

and, WTF is up with that spring plate/u-bolt/longassed bolt setup? only have 1 u-bolt, so you used two bolts on the other side instead with a metal block?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dude WTF your from new jerk me off! you probly dont even know what a fuckin 1/2 wrench is from the pimples on you ass :flipoff2: and if you do have a rig your just a rich boy that does no work on it himself or gets his daddy too sooooooooooo.......STFU:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
dude WTF your from new jerk me off! you probly dont even know what a fuckin 1/2 wrench is from the pimples on you ass :flipoff2: and if you do have a rig your just a rich boy that does no work on it himself or gets his daddy too sooooooooooo.......STFU:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:
And your doing it for your daddy so whats that say about your daddy? Or are you a daddys girl?

I can see where you get your smarts though... your daddy thought it was a good idea to have you do the SOA on the family jem. :eek:

Maybe the driveway carpet will soak up the blood when it falls on both your heads:shaking: Just have the EMT roll both you dumb fawks up in the carpet and set it on fire. Thats the best we can hope for that carpet:flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 250 Posts