Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 80 of 250 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,778 Posts
Here's my opinion:

Do not ever use Scout II axles. They are set up very :rainbow: from the factory. The zero caster sucks, the gay external hubs suck. you're only bonus is that they have the same 5 on 5.5 wheel pattern that you already have.

Do some searching on here and you will find that the 73-77.5 waggoneer front axle is easily converted to 5 lug via Ford bearing hubs and can be set up sprung over easily enough at an approx leafspring center width of 31.5". This is a perfect time to swap out those fawking stupidily skinny leafs that you have already and put in some common 2.5" wide leafs (Lifted YJ springs seem to be a good choice). These years also have flat top knuckles that you can later on set up for highsteer as money allows.

As for the rear axle, swap the springs there too and stop fawking around and get a D60 housing and cut it down and have some SF ends welded on.

You'll thank me later if you do all of this now instead of fawking around with the garbage springs you have now, etc (Well, then you'll curse my name once you decide you want a D60 front:laughing:)

x2...

I did have a nice long KILL YOURSELF, DRINK BLEACH AND SUCK YOUR PISS, FUCK OFF FINALLY....thread all typed up...

I found though that since it is another lovely day here in Seattle...there is no real need for the hate...

So do the above mentioned and dissappear for a while...mmmmkaaayyy?

·
Premium Member
7,667 Posts
x2...

I did have a nice long KILL YOURSELF, DRINK BLEACH AND SUCK YOUR PISS, FUCK OFF FINALLY....thread all typed up...

I found though that since it is another lovely day here in Seattle...there is no real need for the hate...

So do the above mentioned and dissappear for a while...mmmmkaaayyy?
Yup..... HOS is whipped! :laughing::flipoff2:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
alright alright iv finally decided on tires though im just going to-go with 33 in cooper stt's and rebuild everything else right then il get some fullwidth chevy axles~ im really am sorry for stiring up sooooooo much trouble here at the
p4x4 bulletin:flipoff2: but il post pics soon once i get my tires on:D

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
alright alright iv finally decided on tires though im just going to-go with 33 in cooper stt's and rebuild everything else right then il get some fullwidth chevy axles~ im really am sorry for stiring up sooooooo much trouble here at the
p4x4 bulletin:flipoff2: but il post pics soon once i get my tires on:D
Cooper :laughing:

Try pricing a set of tires from PepBoys if your gonna go cheapassed. They have a buy 3 get 1 free sale going on now. Don't know what tires it applies to.
They are Coopers too :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
i have cooper stts on my 96 f350 and i run over mesquite trees and all kinds of shit havent blown one yet! how much do a set of tsls run???

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
i have cooper stts on my 96 f350 and i run over mesquite trees and all kinds of shit havent blown one yet! how much do a set of tsls run???

I've got a set of 33" TSL's I'll sell you for 1900 bucks shipped.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
well i have a hookup at the local tire store to get tires at company price and i can get a set of 35 in bfg mud terrains for 600 brand new or 33in cooper stts for 500 brand new :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
what does ttb mean???? srry :confused: but yes I am getting rid of the grill gard and the top just as soon as i get my interior done:shaking: im sitting on foam nuthin else haha

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
61 - 80 of 250 Posts