Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you scout boys have the deminsions on your ps boxes? particularly the amount of space I'll need to mount one up :p

·
Registered
556 Posts
get your hands on a box...then worry about making it fit...or leave the IH parts to the IH owners :flipoff2: :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
8,778 Posts
76ROVER said:
any of you scout boys have the deminsions on your ps boxes? particularly the amount of space I'll need to mount one up :p

Yeah, does any one have any 2 x 1-1/2 flat stock that I can measure? I could just buy some and make it work, but you know if you could give me any information ahead of time I would sooooooooo greatly appreciate it.

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Come on guys you've never been web wheeling and thought you needed some new parts - but didn't exactly know what it looked like or measured??
:D

76ROVER,
Seriusly which measurements do you need? I have one conviently bolted to my Scout II frame - I bet I could use my retractable meas-o-meter and get you some numbers.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Scout II boxes are about this long, and about yay wide, the bolts go through, here, here and here, steering shaft connects here on this end, the pitman arm goes on this shaft, pressure line connects to this fitting, and this one is the return.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh hey I just remembered Ive got some BROKEN farm equipment in my yard Ill just go get some measurements off that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts