Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would anyone want to post them for me?? i have a few...and im very computer illiterate...plus, yall can flame me if you don't like my scout.

thanks
patrick

·
Registered
12,930 Posts
snoop dogg said:
would anyone want to post them for me?? i have a few...and im very computer illiterate...plus, yall can flame me if you don't like my scout.

thanks
patrick
How about if we just flame you for the poor picture quality...? :D :D :D

Only good pic is the one of your rig on the trailer..

But, it looks good on the trailer...

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah my bad, the last 3 were taken by me or a buddy with a disposable camera near sunset...and the 1st is taken with a real camera by my mom....the first pic is a different setup from the last 3 pics.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well thanks hooper, yeah...thats all ice....it does get icy down south. the first pic, is my 1st trip to tellico...i was gonna drive up there in the scout. But my dad wanted to see some carnage, so he rented the trailer which i barely fit on and had to tie the tire straps between the wheels. F-150 KingRanch edition...very nice.

The first pic:392ci,t19w,d20...rear 60 detroit 4.10, 44 front lockrite, an ok cage...body damage...winch. Herculined tub.

the last three have 44's front and rear, 3.54's and detroit and lockrite and 33's...

the first trip to tellico i snapped my inner short shaft, toasted the crosses on the ujoint completely off, and twisted the stub shafts ears...and blew the p/s pump. So i decided to upgrade everything...it's in the process:(

·
Registered
12,930 Posts
Carnage

snoop dogg said:
well thanks hooper, yeah...thats all ice....it does get icy down south. the first pic, is my 1st trip to tellico...i was gonna drive up there in the scout. But my dad wanted to see some carnage, so he rented the trailer which i barely fit on and had to tie the tire straps between the wheels. F-150 KingRanch edition...very nice.

The first pic:392ci,t19w,d20...rear 60 detroit 4.10, 44 front lockrite, an ok cage...body damage...winch. Herculined tub.

the last three have 44's front and rear, 3.54's and detroit and lockrite and 33's...

the first trip to tellico i snapped my inner short shaft, toasted the crosses on the ujoint completely off, and twisted the stub shafts ears...and blew the p/s pump. So i decided to upgrade everything...it's in the process:(
Yeah, but did you have fun? ;)

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Carnage

Hooper said:

Yeah, but did you have fun? ;)
did i have fun? hell yes!!!!! i love carnage, i have been to tellico other times...in other rigs though. I love carnage just wanted to repeat that. Im bummed that it's in the process of being completely redone b/c no wheeling, and it's 2hrs away from me...im at school.

sean, you don't hate mud....throw some mud on rocks and thats when you get to jam it up!!!!!!!

carnage=fun

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Don't get me wrong...carnage is cool! But mud has not been a desire since I did away with the top and doors. Mud would be alot cooler if it were only on the truck and not in your teeth....

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I like the Scout on the U-Haul trailer :D

I moved mine 1500 miles one of those trailers.... Mine almost didn't fit either. I think it might have actually been overloaded. :eek: Good thing it wasn't my truck or trailer. It's nice to be able to tow it like its a rental.
I actually smoked the truck towing through Montana - the truck crapped out in Bozeman and I had to have it towed... I guess it didn't like 80mph with a full load and towing a Scout
:D

·
Registered
955 Posts
uglyscout said:
I like the Scout on the U-Haul trailer :D

I moved mine 1500 miles one of those trailers.... Mine almost didn't fit either. I think it might have actually been overloaded. :eek: Good thing it wasn't my truck or trailer. It's nice to be able to tow it like its a rental.
I actually smoked the truck towing through Montana - the truck crapped out in Bozeman and I had to have it towed... I guess it didn't like 80mph with a full load and towing a Scout
:D
What was the Tow vehicle?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts