Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new 2001 polaris scrambler 500 4x4. So far, I've not really found an impressive amount of aftermarket parts for it. I'm most interested in a clutch kit and exhaust. Also a bolt on hitch for the back of it. I've seen em, but can't find where to buy. Any ideas on good websites, or companys that offer these???????

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Have you done any upgrades on your Scrambler? Curious to talk to other owners and see what they've found to work the best....Thanks, again.

·
Registered
10,490 Posts
Polaris will have the hitch.

Hot Seat stuff isn't too bad. We used to build our own kits for the clutches, but we had a huge parts room to choose from.

Biggest thing you can do to keep it quick is to maintain the clutches. Dirty clutches will just kill the performance.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
i have a motified 1997 scrambler 400 4x4 so far it has a 2 inch extended swing, arm douglass aluminum rims, hi/lo trandmission out of a 6x6, disconected the reverse rev limiter, twist grip, dg silencer, sparky spark arrestor, boared 40 over, shaved head, billet stering post bushings, steering dampner,
it it a fun machine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts