Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Check out www.cj-8.com, in their classifieds they have a section for hard and soft tops for CJ-8's. Mine is all boogered up, and it's the only one I have, so I can't offer it to you. :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The cj-8.com site would not work but collins did thanks very much for the help. If anyone has anymore ideas i would appreciate it.
:D

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The cj-8.com site would not work but collins did thanks very much for the help. If anyone has anymore ideas i would appreciate it.
:D

sorry for the double post computer on the fritz. does anyone know of an aftermarket hard top?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Poke around on ebay. There is usually one or 2 on there for sale all the time. I wouldnt pay over $400 for a good half cab though unless its got a good bulkhead with it.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Check out this Ebay Item number: 2446245539. The guy is in Long Beach, won't ship, and has no reserve. There are 4 days left on it. If the number doesn't work, do a search on "scrambler 1/4 top" and check the "titles and descriptions" box.

I'm looking also but 6000 miles round trip is a little steep. Good luck.

Tommy

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I've got two. I'm in Norcal, but I'm not sure where "in the shop" is.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I have always liked this place. Their stuff looks top notch. I was about to order a body from them when i got a deal on a used one instead. I probably should have gone with them. I think they are a little $$$, but i think it is worth it. http://www.ajsjeepbodies.com/ajstop.htm

1 - 16 of 16 Posts