Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a one of a kind jeep trailer for sale. It is literally a one of a kind because I chopped and fabricated a 1986 Scrambler to make this trailer. The trailer sits on air bags and articulates with the jeep that is pulling it on any trail. It has a 360 degree spinning pintle hook so it does not get caught up on anything and can move freely with the trailer. The tires are 35x12.5s on 16"s and the tires are brand new. Sitting on top the bed is a ARB tent that open s up and a has a vestibule that goes to the ground to keep items safe from the weather. Other aspects of the trailer are; frame and suspension built by a professional welder, new wheels and tires, ARB folding tent, black aluminum wheels, new paint job( Jeep Rescue Green), electric drum brakes, rubicon shocks, 2 upright bike racks, gas cans, line x tub, and full spare tire. Ill selling it for 5 grand and I live in Santa Clarita (near LA) so stop by if your in the area to take a look. Thanks, John

·
Registered
19 Posts
Let me get this straight. Ther were only 700 Scramblers produced for 1986 and they are worth around $15,000.00 and you cut one up to build a $5,000.00 trailer. GREAT JOB!!! Might I suguest economics 101

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me get this straight. Ther were only 700 Scramblers produced for 1986 and they are worth around $15,000.00 and you cut one up to build a $5,000.00 trailer. GREAT JOB!!! Might I suguest economics 101
might i SUGGEST that the scrambler was in pieces already, so at least its not rotting away like it was.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I hope You at least kept the title and vin# plates from your donor scrambler. If so, it may not be as big of a loss. Nice job on the trailor. It would have been better if it was built out of an 81 and not an 86 though.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts