Pirate 4x4 banner

501 - 520 of 1893 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Hope you pull through Screwy...I'm a bit short for the next 2 months, but I'll get something coming your way as soon as I can.

·
Registered
66,767 Posts
Someone local, go to the hospital and tell him Trump agreed to resign if he wakes up.

I bet if they let his pooch into the icu, he could smell him and then realize his best friend is waiting. Waiting. Wanting. One can dream about the best conditions I suppose.

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
Keep checking in hoping for some positive news on the midget. Positive thoughts continuing.

Keep on :smokin: Screwy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
0 Posts
I just returned from checking on Clark, but I didn’t leave a MAGA hat in his room.

I met Clark when a bunch of us Pig lovers ran the Rubicon back around 2000 (I can’t recall the exact date). Starting from the left and moving inward to the fifth Pig, he is the guy sitting on the hood of the smurf blue Pig.

He had a Pig body that was in great shape and I believe he gave it to Luke (4x4 Labs). Screwy is as genuine as they come and a stand-up guy.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I was this little fuckers neighbor 15+ years ago. We were doing a water pipeline job and had a trailer parked at his neighbors house for a year or so. Clark was always the wackjob fucking liberal in the community, but had a good time talking with him.

Two years ago, our family went to a birthday party at his neighbors house. I PM'd Screwzer and got to meet him in person, as well as his wife. Very good people. I got to talk to them for over an hour (until my wife came and got me) and showed plenty of hospitality.:smokin::smokin:

Hang in there little buddy, I still owe you a wheeling trip.

Edit: If there is any help needed, I have plenty of time off. Good thoughts for Clark and the family.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
@erictylers1 , if you can, let them know that I'm willing to donate a couple of days to any jobs he has going, so his family has money coming in and he isn't bankrupted by not finishing a project. I'll bring my own tools for framing or finish work.
It’s been a hot minute since I wore bags, but I still have them and would be happy to help out as well. That’s a great idea.

·
Baconologyst
9,972 Posts
Just read through the thread

Fuck... partial ejection in a rollover is bad, real bad :(

Prayers, karma, mojo, whatever inbound for screwy

If he needs blood/plasma I’m in (A+ with a hint of Bacardi)

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
I’m really hoping that I’m reading into this post too deeply.
I bet if they let his pooch into the icu, he could smell him and then realize his best friend is waiting. Waiting. Wanting. One can dream about the best conditions I suppose.
Most Nurses/Hospitals actually will allow something like this.... You just have to ask to set it up.

·
Dummer'n Moose Poop
5,399 Posts
Sent some to paypal.
Damnit Screwy, wake the hell up! There are many left to troll here ya yurt-living shit-stirrer

·
Premium Member
30,238 Posts
Just read through the thread

Fuck... partial ejection in a rollover is bad, real bad :(

Prayers, karma, mojo, whatever inbound for screwy

If he needs blood/plasma I’m in (A+ with a hint of Bacardi)

I want to donate some regardless in the hopes that cellular memory would make him wake up an uber conservative Constitutionalist. :laughing:

WAKE UP FUCKER!

Someone shave some hair off of his dog and stick it under his nose so he can smell it. And maybe some of that ditch weed since he's in CA and loves it so. Call it "aroma therapy".

501 - 520 of 1893 Posts