Pirate 4x4 banner

1441 - 1460 of 1893 Posts

·
Apple
11,704 Posts
I wish I had the right words, but I don't, so I'm just going to say "Thank You for helping me when i needed it, and I'm sorry I didn't make it to say goodbye"
I may not have always agreed with you, but i always appreciated you.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Like everyone I've been following this closely and like everyone, I find it odd to be touched by someone that I basically didn't ever agree with and actually had a spat with some time back. But it's fair to say that he made more than one of us look at an alternative view.

I've been feeling down today as it was 5 years ago today that my mom passed away. This doesn't help. :(

RIP

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Damnit.

Go with God Clark. Look down on your family and all those lives you touched along the way and know even though you light burned out to soon. The mark you made on this world will remain.

The sun is not quite as bright today. I also notice a lot of smoke in the air. Hows the herb up there brother?

:bawling:

I will twist one up and burn a fattie for you Clark.

R.I.P.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
29,441 Posts
rest in peace; do more good.

·
Premium Member
20,128 Posts
Ok I'm weirded out. Outside, in Screwzers honor. Really fucking tripping right now. I know how filters and algorithms work but fuck me.

I decide to finally play the song I posted, as it's time to feel now...

I get this ad for a banking app. Too late with the screenshot. But puleese.

You have fun out there buddy. :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
RIP Clark, you touched a lot of people in many different ways and you will be greatly missed, but your memories will live on forever.

·
Registered
725 Posts
A sad day indeed. May the family and friends find some peace in these tough times

After someone posted the first grateful dead song this morning I listened and let in run into another and it inspired me to start a playlist. It wasn't supposed to be in remembrance but I guess it has to be now.

https://tinyurl.com/In-remeberance

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Damnit. :(:(:(

Rip Clark, thank you for helping me with the number of projects we discussed. Thank you for helping me to learn about printing graphics and fine details. Thank you for taking time to look at my house plans to ensure I was doing the right thing. Thanks for responding to a random stranger from across the map, and offering to help him like we were old friends.

Damnit man, I wish I could have just met you once. Goodbye old friend, fair seas.

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
Damn. Didn't aways agree with your methods Clark, but I always knew you were a good dude. Wish we had met.

You will be missed.

Hang in there Jenny. Hug the dog and the family. You will get through this.

1441 - 1460 of 1893 Posts