Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really related but if there are any dieselers out there...

I was just forwarded this off ebay. Looks to be brand new... If anyone is interested...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2404742832&category=33615

Also, I discovered a place that seems to have a back supply of very cheap Racor filter / seperators, 100, 200, and 400 series. (See racor.com for details on each model). I believe they usually run around $250? It's down in Salt Lake which I probably make it to twice a week or so and wouldn't mind picking up for someone if they are interested. Here's a pict of a 100 I picked up:
http://www.collegeinternetsolutions.com/cisautoweb/dtlc/hjmods/racorfilter.jpg

With tax and shipping on my end it should run about $90 a filter with the whole unit. The filter size of each filter is 10 microns for the 100 series (see in my pict there), 30 microns for the 200, and 10 microns for the 400 (biggest of the filters in size). The 200 and 400 are self priming, the 100 is not.

email if you have any questions [email protected]

·
Registered
660 Posts
Scout diesel

I was just checking out scouts on ebay (there's quite a few), and I'm too lazy to go back and post a link, but there is a scout diesel posted, with a lot of bids, and at a current price of about $1500. A day or so left on the auction. Owner wrote he has an extra engine too.

Andre, I was just reading old threads on diesel conversions - thanks for the good posts.

I have a rover (and its gettin a Cummins), but if I didn't, Id have a Scout!

Simon

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Re: Scout diesel

Simon said:
I was just checking out scouts on ebay (there's quite a few), and I'm too lazy to go back and post a link, but there is a scout diesel posted, with a lot of bids, and at a current price of about $1500. A day or so left on the auction. Owner wrote he has an extra engine too.
Simon
I snagged it. It's going to be my "25 mpg and can STILL crush your Toyota" truck :D

·
Registered
660 Posts
Sweet

congrats. Looked pretty good. I just picked up a hand throttle for my cummins diesel, but its going in a land rover so I'll shut up now... :D
Simon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts