Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I need some input for a get together I'm helping organize.

here are the important details....... needs to be south to southeast of Chicago so it's relatively centrally located for those coming from MI and FL.

needs to have a larger trail system since we are looking to wheel for a week (about 5 days worth to be exact). if the turnout is decent, we'll split into 2 groups and would prefer some tougher trails (similar to what Tellico offers in the likes of difficulty).

we would be camping and need enough room for those of us who are trailering. probably going late spring-early summer.

I know there are several great spots to wheel in the southern region, but the catch might be that we need enough for several days of wheelin.

I'd rather not hit multiple locations, but it's not out of the question if they are convenient.

thanks for your time. :smokin:

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's where I need the specifics if possible.

I know of Harlan and places like tellico, grey rock, river rock, windrock, superlift park, etc.... and they all look kickass. I need to know if a certain place is better for the amount of wheelin we want and has camping, room for trailers, and some nice fire pits :D

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
done that twice (tellico), thanks :D

actually Crawfords is a great campground and the guy running it (forget his name now) is really nice. I've been there 2 years in a row and not looking to go back anytime soon. too many other great places to try out ;)

thanks for the harlan link

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know Superlift has plenty of trails for five days, plenty of room for trailers and campers. All around great park.

I've not been to any of the others though.

·
Registered
11,586 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts