Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seals it has the answer for those holes in your vehicle when passing thru hoses, lines, wiring, ect. Check out our diaphragm expandable grommet that allows you to pass thru a plug, hose end ect and then snaps back like a rubber band to seal up on the wire, hose, ect.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Part#GS404BL on the 4th page of the grommet seal section of our website sealsit.com We can punch out 1 1.75 hole for you, free of charge. Or you are welcome to do it yourself!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I have some of there lipped washer hiem seals, they work well. After 6 years they are starting to get little splits on the outer edges though.

·
Banned
3,587 Posts
They seem like a great way to plumb a school bus heater through the floor. How well do they keep out water at highway speed?

·
E. Spengler
3,831 Posts
They seem like a great way to plumb a school bus heater through the floor. How well do they keep out water at highway speed?
Hey, I'm glad you mentioned that! I'm wrapping one up now. Off to order...

...nope. "Error establishing a database connection"

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the positive input guys. A list of distributors can be found at the bottom of our website. Parts can also be ordered direct from the website. If you are in need of something custom, please feel free to PM me here.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have used this on a variety of applications (going much faster than highway speeds :D). Should have no problem sealing at highway speeds.

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
Much better than the other accordion firewall grommets that are out there.

The two peice for existing stuff is not something I've seen before however. As everything has an after thought, I like that product.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts