Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
building up a toyota 4x4 and installing a internal cage. i am stripping out everything in the cab. need to find seats that can withstand mud and water. looking at kirkey seats. any other sagestions? anything right now will help.
thanks

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Corbeau Baja SS ~$160 each, with cloth inserts. Very comfy.

My seats don't get muddy when I'm sitting in them....

Those plastic Summit-type seats suck ass....my back can't take them, even with the covers on them....

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so where is the best place to get the seats? don't want to pay an arm and a leg if i can get them from one place cheaper than the other for the same than i will. thanks

·
Registered
5,456 Posts
wiggit1971 said:
so where is the best place to get the seats? don't want to pay an arm and a leg if i can get them from one place cheaper than the other for the same than i will. thanks
Which ones?:confused:

If your talking about the Corbeau baja SS seats I got some at a specialty Napa here local. They still had to ship them to me but they had a deal where it was free shipping. I got mine for $160 shipped. I found them on the net for as low as $130 plus shipping. Worth every penny in my opinion.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.