Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I need a little help here.

Im in the market for some seats, and not just any old seat will do. I've had a back surjury and im still a little big so I have a few things stacked against me. Im 6-3 and 290 and not very fat, Im want ing to replace my seats (oem) with a good set of aftermarket one that look nice, can hold my weight and dont break down like the factory ones have, Likw I said ive had back surjury so I need good supporrt there, I want spice to match my interior, and would really be nice if I could get them like 3 to 4 inches wider than factory. I want the extra width cause the factory ones put pressure on my sciatic nerve which cause alot of pain too. I looked at corbeau, beard,ect but I dont know which to pick all my friends are smaller than me so ive never got to sit in any that werent standard width. I also looked at misch seatr extenders to put me back a couple nore inches too. Dont make fun
man I really want some help so I can keep enjoying what I love to do Any real world help with my problem like if youa a bigger guy id like to hear your recommendations

thanks chris

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
PRP seats
Mastercraft
Beard
Twisted Stitch
Kirkey
Any of them can make what you want size, color, shape etc and they are suspension seats as well.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I got a set of Corbeau Baja RS's in my CJ and they are great. I took a fall 8 years ago and broke my back in 3 places, the bones healed fine but the muscles are a bitch. I get spasms every night and I'm 26 years old with arthritis go figure.

I am not your size but most of my buddies are. I have had nothing but compliments about the seats. It is leaf sprung CJ that rides like crap but the seats make up for that. They are wide, they recline, they are full suspension, and they bolt in to a cj or yj. Don't order online though, call them they will help with colors and mounting brackets if you need them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts