Anyone know the next closest one?

·
Premium Member
16,327 Posts
hit up JRT or brian ellinger

·
Registered
353 Posts
I called all over the place on sunday. Most places are booked solild or want 160+ per night. We ended getting a room at the tahoe Biltmore for 99 per night. It's a little further to drive but much cheaper (and we get to hit a sweet sushi bar on the way there sat night).

It's not a great place, but for a 100 bucks...not complaining.

·
Premium Member
2,214 Posts
If you call some of the property rental places they can hook you up with a house for a couple hundo a night. Last year we rented a 3 bedroom house with another family and a single person.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
The inn at Truckee or DSI,s house

·
Premium Member
7,489 Posts
Search "soda springs rentals"

This year, same as years past, our entire team rents a cabin that sleeps around 12 for about $200 a night..there are smaller ones too, and for 4 nights, there might be a price break;)

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Man the Biltmore is far....Might be quicker and cheaper to stay at Boomtown or all the way to Reno. Reno is only 40 miles from the site. Circus Circus is cheap!

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
If you want you can sleep under my buggy......:flipoff2: And DSIs place is iffy at best......you dont wanna get in the cross-fire of the roach crips and bloods battle!!!!:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
If you want you can sleep under my buggy......:flipoff2: And DSIs place is iffy at best......you dont wanna get in the cross-fire of the roach crips and bloods battle!!!!:flipoff2:

I live in Double Diamond, not Sun Valley :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts