Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a problem that came up with my '90 3.slow I have decided to sell it and my BMW to be able to get one newer car, maybe IS300 or GS300 and still have my '00 4 runner. The top end of the motor has a bad knock when under throttle past somewhere around 1500 rpm, idling it sounds fine but once throttle is given it is pretty loud...Note that in these pics, only one set of hellas is on the rack, now 2 sets are on it, and the rack was in the factory position as far forward as possible, I have since drilled new holes 8 inches forward and now it sits perfect, where before it hung off the back and looked like crap!

1990 Toyota 4Runner sr5 4x4 v6 3.0L
-155k miles
-Auto trans(needs speed sensor that controls cruise control and auto shift, right now have to manually shift)
-Blue exterior, blue cloth interior
-Factory Toyota running boards(off of vehicle)
-Brand new Husky Liner floor mats front/rear
-Brand new Sylvania Silverstar headlights
-2 brand new pairs Hella 500 aux lights on rack not hooked up yet
-Brand new Surco black safari rack
-Brand new 15x10 black street lock wheels
-99 tacoma wheels in garage
-32x11.50x15 BFG AT KO tires-were mounted to 99 taco wheels when I got it
-Brand new clear corners/bumpers lenses
-Eclipse CD5423 am/fm motorized face head unit
-Brand new Eclipse 4 channel amp
-Brand new Eclipse 2 way 4 inch speakers in dash
-Brand new Eclipse point source 6x9's in rear
-All Stinger hyper interconnects and power wire ran
(third set alread ran for sub amp)
-4x4 works fine in low and high range
--Things that could be fixed but still runs without being fixed: Rear window regulator, speed sensor for trans/cruise, driver side cv boot, exhaust leak on manifold, and of course the bad knock in motor...
--With everything done I have spent close to $1,000 lately on all the stuff I have installed, so with everything on it, I would take somewhere around $3,000 obo, all back to stock I would take $2,000 obo.
I can be reached at email [email protected], I check my email frequently or my cell at 256-310-2374
--Located in Anniston, AL about halfway between Birmingham, AL and Atlanta, GA.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts