Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone is looking for a KICKASS freeride bike, here's your chance to get the best. I'm selling my 24 Le Toy III.

here are the specs:

jr t, profile ss (huge arms and spindle) bmx cranks, 24 bikes guide, profile chainwheel, roox post, SDG big boy saddle, hayes 6 in disc front and rear, sram 8 speed shiftin, easton pedals, atomic stem, azonic pdw bars, chris king hubs, front rhynolite and rear sun single wide, irc rubber.

all parts are 2001

size is large, frame is black w/gothic decals, all parts are perfect, the things listed are what you will get, the pic is kinda old so a couple things are different.

EDIT: for more info on the frame check out www.abikeonline.com

Attachments

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
slug said:
what are you asking?
asking 1800 shipped but am somewhat flexible. i've seen similar bikes sell for between 1500-2500 with most around 1800-2000. I'll make someone a good deal but obviously don't want to rip myself off either. By the way you can't even buy these frames right now, they're on a huge back order from what i've heard.

-Steve

EDIT: I just saw that they're actually selling a used one on the 24 site that's spec-ed way worse (my chris king hubs alone are $$$$) for 2300 cdn

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone interested? i need to sell this asap so i can buy a new motorcycle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts