·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Rolling Mod
04 Wrangler Unlimited, 67 F100
41,536 Posts
Seriously, it's the USAF....they can't air lift it out? The last photo makes the area look fairly open to come in from above.
Just give the fuck ups shovels and tell them they can come back when it's out. Drop them with some shitty mre's and let them fend for themselves.

·
Premium Member
3,425 Posts
LOL...exactly. More efficient use of time vs. digging her out.....but waaay more costly and it lacks the "education" factor....worthy note above by Beat95....

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Now that would be a service I would pay for. Call it Uber Copter you get stuck deep in the woods and get rescued. I am wondering what the real story is couple of guards drinking some beer on Friday and one of some says. Hold my Beer...check this out.

·
Registered
724 Posts
if you can get your hands on a military hummer, that still has the plates in the doors... or atleast one where you can put your own plates in there.. THEY REALLY GET HEAVY

I used to have pics of some that were really stuck.. can't find them right now.. but I know I saved them..

its like pulling a damn stuck suburban.. (modified of course).. found pics of that.. lol.. same goes for excursions..

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Now that would be a service I would pay for. Call it Uber Copter you get stuck deep in the woods and get rescued. I am wondering what the real story is couple of guards drinking some beer on Friday and one of some says. Hold my Beer...check this out.
Based on the 2nd picture the driver intentionally went through a big mud puddle so that wouldn't surprise me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts