Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
set of 4, 38''x 20'' tera tire's on 17x16 steel wheels. the bolt patern is 5 x 5.5 ford. the wheels are custom built and the center section can be changed to a new bolt patern. the tire's and wheels are almost new. $800.00 or obo. or trades?

·
Registered
312 Posts
PIG PIN said:
set of 4, 38''x 20'' tera tire's on 17x16 steel wheels. the bolt patern is 5 x 5.5 ford. the wheels are custom built and the center section can be changed to a new bolt patern. the tire's and wheels are almost new. $800.00 or obo. or trades?

PICS?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
i'm game what do you want for trades?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
brenttrf
i sent two photo's to you. if that did not work let me know. and thanks for the help.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
reeser
i am always interested in running gear and tools. after that i never know untill i hear it.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
what sort of tools are your fancy? what kind of running gear are you looking for? a pic would be nice!!!

·
Registered
9,930 Posts
where do you get different bolt circles...and how much are they? or do you just mean since they bolt in it's possible to change patterns?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry about the confusion. no they are not bolt in. the wheel shop that built the wheels said they could change the center sections for any bolt patern real easy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
78 dodge 3/4 ton front

I have a 78 Dodge Dana 44 front end with 4.11 gears. It's the full time 4 wheel drive style, but put some chevy outers on it and you're good. I'm on Whidbey Isalnd.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts