Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
up for sale is a set of 8 lug, 8 bolt H1 double beadlocks with 36x12.5" tires. this is a set of five (5) wheels and tires with magnesium runflats still installed. They are located in Mission, Tx

Looking to get $350 for the set.

Will deliver anywhere around South Texas, Will ship on your dime if you make the arrangments but i would prefer to keep it simple and somewhat local

will consider trades for AR parts or other firearms.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im pretty far from wichita falls, im about 20 miles north of Mexico.

If i cant find a buyer by mid-august however I can bring them up to San Marcos with me and hopefully try again up there

·
Registered
547 Posts
I have family in San Marcos and will most likely be making a trip that way in August, when do you think you will be heading that way?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not sure on the date yet, most likely around august 15th. I have some one locally who is also interested in them. if i still have them in august i can bring them up to san marcos, but i would prefer to get rid of them as soon as possible

·
Registered
547 Posts
Im not sure on the date yet, most likely around august 15th. I have some one locally who is also interested in them. if i still have them in august i can bring them up to san marcos, but i would prefer to get rid of them as soon as possible

Understandable, That is about when will be there, let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts