Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***** UPDATE *****

We WILL be maiking the trip after all.

For now this is just a feeler.......no decision made yet.

My wife and I started throwing around the idea of taking a road trip from Fremont, CA to the OKC, OK area to see my family for Christmas. Our route would be something like this:

I-680, I-580, I-5, 46, 99, 58, I-40 and back. We can/will deviate from this within reason and of course for a little extra $$$.

We would leave sometime around the weekend before Christmas(22-23 Dec 06) and start heading back sometime after 26 Dec 06 to arrive back home around 1-2 Jan 07. We would be stopping along the way back to visit different sites and possibly see friends/family along the way.

We can/will be pulling an empty 12' tandem axle car hauler. This is ideal for Jeep size vehicles. A CJ7 fits just right.

Again, this is just a feeler. We only ask for some fuel money and some flexibility with pick-up/drop-off times.

Any interest??????

·
Registered
17,122 Posts
going thru phoenix by any chance? i need a rolling land cruiser chassis towed back to stockton CA.

lemme know.:beer:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Currently no room for any vehicles. Can fit smaller items like engines, trannys, etc.

Anybody looking for help?

Thanks goes out to orangefj45 for the leads!!!!!

·
Hello Govna
2,878 Posts
what's up okie, i've got an ls1 about an hour outside of oklahoma city i need brought back. i'll pm you.

thanks orangefj45:grinpimp:

·
Registered
617 Posts
OkieKid could you fit a full size 78 bronco stock everything on there? coming from cali and i could meet you in OKC? or you full this way? bronco is in sacramento

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Still online, Dennis?

Full coming West?

FS Bronco in OKC that I'd like as close to SW Colorado as possible, ie: Albuquerque.

Hope to hear from ya. Thanks.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have some room going back West. If anyone needs something hauled, reply and I will try to check here when I can. We will leave the OKC area Thursday/Friday.

(five one zero) five one seven - zero nine six nine

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well.........we're stuck in Tucumcari, NM due to weather/road conditions. If/when they open I-40 West bound, we will hit Albuquerque and head south on I-25 to I-10 to PHX & SoCal. If anyone needs something small, call my cell. It is "spelled" out above. We can discuss your needs when you call.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts