Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT THE FUCK !!??!!
Did Kokalis have THAT many companies sucking his dick that he was unable to fill 2 pages about the ASA upper? Holy shittacular product review. I have done a better job in the couple of paragraphs of me using it for my DOC-15 build.

Lets break it down.
75 paragraphs covering 7 pages.

oh those 11 are PARTIALLY dedicated to the ASA weapon.
but we get:
history of the AR sorta, why they use 7075 aluminum, magpul mags, YHM rail, GG&G BUIS, GG&G vert grip, SureFire X300, SureFire Helmet light (WTF?), Vickers sling, TWO DIFFRENT FUCKING SCOPES, 3 diffrent brands of ammo, a Maxpedition gay as fuck "messenger" tacticool bag, and what used a gas impingement system other than an AR

what NOT mentioned: how the upper felt and worked, any issues or maybe just a BASIC fucking review of the product.

If I was ASA I would be pissed to have my showcase product (that he probably gets to keep) buried in a fucking web warriors wet dream of bolt on shit.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Tell us how you really feel:laughing:. I thought you bought the upper already?

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell us how you really feel:laughing:. I thought you bought the upper already?
I did, a while ago :laughing:
I don't mind someone getting hooked up for a product review (thats how it works :laughing: ) but fuck, dude, write like 3-4 instead of cramming it in one and completely fucking up the ASA review. :shaking:
There is literally NO good images or information on it in the article.

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Kokolis is a tool. What was he dressed up in for the article?

Everything I have ever read from him is a history lesson and not always 100% correct.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Uh, did you expect anything more from a Primedia publication? :shaking: I only buy SGN for the adds.

Yes, your review was better, Doc. :D

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
You're thinking of Fortier. Kokalis is the tool who dreams up wars he was never part of in order to sell whatever crap a big advertiser for SGN is importing a pile of.
Kok always wears some foreign uniform in his photos in SGN.

Fortier's articles always come off as stroking the manufacturer. Everything I read from both of them what ever they are reviewing is better then the last.

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Speaking of gun writers. In one article I was recently reading the author said that the stock milspec M16 triggers were of a two stage design.

In yet another one explained how a claw extractor was better then a plunger type ejector. :confused:

·
Registered
191 Posts
You're thinking of Fortier. Kokalis is the tool who dreams up wars he was never part of in order to sell whatever crap a big advertiser for SGN is importing a pile of.
You've got them mixed up.

Kokalis is the one who plays dress-up.

Fortier is the one who's Tactical Response HRCC alumni, has a huge nose, and calls himself a hack on bARFCOM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts