Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body got that first gen bumper they would like to get rid of? :D

Pmed shaffers and he said it was more of a in house thing because of measurement differences. Since im not that close i was wondering if some had one sitting around. winch plate or reciever hitch.

Because pics are cool.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was wondering the same thing.....

·
Registered
70 Posts
yea i emailed them about a winch holding bumper as well, they said they don't make them anymore.

but it sounds like some people are interested in them, maybe if we complain enough they will make a few. :flipoff2:

got an 83' myself.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm Im not complaining. Ive had good service from shaffers. But after making my rear bumper the other day i would rather buy a nice looking one for the front. :smokin:
So how bout just urging them. Hey their vehicle coil system came back right?
:D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Talked with mike and hes ready to make them. Sucks that im out of money. :mad3: Hope that he can still make them when i get some more.

·
Registered
877 Posts
did they stop making them for first gens, or all together? I am looking into gettin one for my 94, but dont see them on the website anymore...

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
erg801 said:
did they stop making them for first gens, or all together? I am looking into gettin one for my 94, but dont see them on the website anymore...

we never have made a 3rd gen version. my 87 is here at the shop and is the prototype test child for all 2nd gen products. we've got access to a first gen for a limited time, but no 3rd gen's, sorry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts