Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 462 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
That email sucks, 1 photo and not even a sketch of what it's going to look like? But I'm guessing it will be black, have Foxs and BFGs, some Currie parts, an LSx and some nutty headers that nobody understands, but look bad ass and sound really good too..

I like the sheetrock square and vice grips - just goes to show you don't need a CNC bender to kick ass!
Yep, Solidworks is just a tool, stupid in = stupid out. A good fabricator can build anything they want with a hack-saw and a file, everything else is just there to make your life easier, but if you suck at the basics, nothing's going to help you.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
... A good fabricator can build anything they want with a hack-saw and a file ...
Agreed!

For those of us that build our junk in our garages with hand tools and a borrowed tube bender, it's cool to see the top eschelon dudes building things much the same way we do: silver sharpies, tape measure, carpenter squares, wood clamps, angle iron jigs, vice grips, and chalk lines on a rusty chassis table.

Get it Campbells!

cmk

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
I was at Currie last week. They had just finished building the rear axle for this car. Super wide. She's going to be a huge mo-fo. With 4wd, Shannon's going to school the other Class 1 cars.

1 - 20 of 462 Posts