Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called and checked on him today, talked to his brother Nick.
He's still at Good Samaritan Hospital.
From what I gathered from the conversation, They are going to do another MRI on him to check for further injuries, as of now, Dislocated Elbow and 4 cracks in his pelvis. Apparently There is allot of soft tissue damage as well.

I plan on buying some flowers and a card and trying to see him.
If you guys all want I could sign the card and Flowers "From your fans at Pirate 4X4".

I dunno how well an email thing would go over, but I could check on that later.

From what I gathered from being in camp that night, the Samurai rolled and so did the vehicle Shannon was in.
Shannon was pushing it back over when the Toyota truck hit his rockbuggy. I believe his buggy had him pinned, but not sure.
By the time I got there, they had him out and covered up.
Randy Ellis was talking to him.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
hope he recovers very soon! hospitals suck!

maybe he has access to a dvd or vcr player, and somebody

can bring him some movies and videos......

I know I'd like that...

--Sherpa

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Damn, first I've heard of it. Any links to more details?

Good luck and we hope for a speedy recovery!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
man thats tough. first their dad and now shannan. thanks for leting us know. nick doesnt keep up with the email too well . i think cards would probably be appriciated more as they will not take up time to recieve. phone and email would.
may God work wonders in his life and heal his injuries quickly.

·
Banned
506 Posts
hes doing pretty good today, they say he should be able to go home in the next two days, hopeing for tommrow, ill pass along all the get wells next time i talk to him

edit...
everyone wants to know what happened here is the condensed strory....
shannon was out riding around in his bros buggy, taking a guy for a ride at night, he came around a corner, and a samauri was rolled over there, he rolled his onto the lid , to avoid hitting the sami, or the sami driver and passenger that were waving to get his attention, everyone was fine at this point, they all got together and tried to push shannons buggy back over, about that time a toyota truck came around the corner and hit shannons buggy, everyone else was thrown out of the way by the impact, and shannon was pinched between his buggy and the samy, me and randy ellis had just went to look for him in randys toy, when we met the sami on the rode, he told us were shannon was and we called 911, and went to help shannon, and the sami went back to camp to get more help, he was air evacd out about 30 min latr, hes now doing fine, with only the injurys listed above

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
Skinny,
Tell him we're glad the news is getting better and we know that he'll be back on track just as fast as Palmer can hit the gas!

·
Registered
652 Posts
i hope he gets better soon. and sorry that it happened.

how about some more info?

steelman

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sorry to hear it, Hope he gets better. Bear 4x4 is praying for him.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I just talked to him last week, tell him jeeper111 and the rest of bear 4x4 is behind him and if it makes him feel any better, tell him the tanks he made are bad ass!!:eek:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Went to hospital

Went to the Hospital this evening. I got a card and some flowers for him and signed both from Bill Mish and "All your fans at Pirate4x4.com".
He got a kick out of it. Talked to him for a while, It'll take him about 6-8 weeks to recover fully. He seemed in good spirits, and was moving around in the bed a little. His back was bruised pretty badly, I guess they are cutting him back off the drugs.
He asked me to thank you guys for thinking of him.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
zags said:
Man, that sucks. Tell him best wishes for a speedy recovery. Where were you guys?
You talking to me or someone else?

·
Administrator
63,765 Posts
Re: Went to hospital

yldkat said:
Went to the Hospital this evening. I got a card and some flowers for him and signed both from Bill Mish and "All your fans at Pirate4x4.com".
He got a kick out of it. Talked to him for a while, It'll take him about 6-8 weeks to recover fully. He seemed in good spirits, and was moving around in the bed a little. His back was bruised pretty badly, I guess they are cutting him back off the drugs.
He asked me to thank you guys for thinking of him.
Thanks Bill...despite what all the others said about you, you really are a nice guy! :D :roxy:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts