Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Scoutillac said:
It would be fun to take that out and beat the piss out of it just to see the reaction :flipoff2:
The BB would put a hit out on you.

So how much can you contribute to the pot, I've got a 20 and fresh blades for the sawzall :p

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jdjanda said:

The BB would put a hit out on you.

So how much can you contribute to the pot, I've got a 20 and fresh blades for the sawzall :p
Let's see, I will add in some ABC gum (at least 2 sticks), $30 and my collection of broken drill bits.

Anyone else?

BTW, those Tracker AT's are the shit for its purpose (show circuit)!! Get some real tires....

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
That Scout has no place here. And it really has no place anywhere - it's just a one-off show Scout that needs to sit in some car museum. But for $60K I think it is going to stay sitting in that guys garage :rolleyes:

But if were going in on it - count me in for $20.00 - I'll bring the flat black spray paint to touch up the sawzall's work :D

·
Registered
12,930 Posts
Like they were stolen.....

Scoutillac said:
You should see how I drive other peoples rigs:flipoff2:
:D :D :D :D

BTW, you still need to borrow the tires? I am probably going to be putting my junk together this weekend, but I can always bring it over, we can do a quick swap, your 38's for my 33's.. :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.