Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't kill me, but no pics YET (forgot the F'in camera!!) :mad:

But...Two words: Flippin' SICK!

Good (enough) power with the 5:89's, articulates very well considering my sway bar isn't in yet...Could still get the front to work a bit better (no surprise there)...It has enough articulation for this kid..The 42's drop completely under the slider about 8"...Might consider limiting the rear.

No binding anywhere, and if you've never been on a set of 42's then you haven't lived yet! :)

Still need to bolt the seats in, paint the cage, wire the rear lights etc, but that's purely cosmetic (except the seats and harnesses!).

Talk about a cop magnet! Had do do about a 1/4 mile of busy street to get to the testing grounds....YIKES!

Again, sorry for the lack of pics, but I *should* have some up this P.M....I just couldn't help myself!

--D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Can't believe you forgot the damn camera Doug:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It seems like an age since you last showed pics of it.

After all this time it must be a real blast having it up and running. I can just imagine the mile wide grin you are wearing:D

pics!!!!!!!!!

pics!!!!!!!!!

pics!!!!!!!!!

pics!!!!!!!!!

pics!!!!!!!!!

pics!!!!!!!!!

pics!!!!!!!!!

pics!!!!!!!!!

you get the message.

Nigel

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Oh dude!!!

I'm just grinning from ear to ear and chuckling to myself reading your description.

NOTHING, and I mean that, NOTHING is the same as the satisfaction of getting in a rig you built from SCRATCH and firing it up, driving it around and having everything work.

CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!!

Now, for the real message:

PICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICS!

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Pics!!!!!

I know the feeling....I remember the day i first started up my series truck after piecing it together over the course of about a year and a half. It was a cool feeling driving it around for the first time knowing that i had put this thing together from a garage full of boxes/baggies of parts, and a frame.

Congrats!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts