Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

A good friend of mine had to close his shop and is selling all of his equipment. There are a lot of pictures, and here's a list breaking down what he has for sale. I know nothing about any of it, but if you're interested he has to sell it for $72,500 as a whole group. Multiple buyers can go in on it, but because the bank owns it now, they aren't accepting sales of individual pieces. I realize that's the challenge, but maybe between a few folks everyone could get everything they needed for a good price. If you're interested, pm or email me, and I'll provide you with his contact information.

Equipment Pics

Lots more pics to follow.

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
Would help to at least know a location.

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
I don't know the values on most of that stuff but I do know that a miller 251 is not worth anywhere near $3500 and syncrowave 250 is no where near $4500. Based on those I would have to assume that the rest of that stuff is also way over valued.

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
List price for a MM252 is only $2800 and a SW250DX is $3800.

The MM could go up if he has the spoolgun and all and the SW could be worth more if it has the TIGRunner package. But with the options I'd still pay less than what the base machine cost new for used equipment.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
alot of those prices listed are high retail in excellent condition.. the equipment looks like it's been taken care of, but is still high... the millermatic 251 waay high. the tigrunner is way high as well. the press brake is fair, but dies are way overpriced. the jet 10' brake is retail.... good luck to your freind.

--Sherpa

·
Registered
14,410 Posts
Sounds like the bank wants to get as much of their money back as possible and is setting the prices accordingly.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The auction is on the 13th or 14th of March, so I don't think the bank will accept anything less than what's listed till then. But, if unreasonable, I'd say they'd consider it if proven otherwise.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts