Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation will receive over $5200
because of the great efforts and huge hearts in the '08 SheRock Teams!!!

This event was the best; not only because of the amount of money
raised, but because of the great show, extremely happy atmosphere and
amazing representation of the sport. You had to be there! It was awesome!

SheRock Event Results (Everyone was a winner!)

Mod Stock
Team Digger in Drag -59 1st
Sara Snider -42 2nd
Lisa Catt -41 3rd
Heidi Cooper -29
Stacey Barlow 112
Taylor Northern 128

Legends
Leah Lachman -24 1st

Pro Mod
Robin Gannan -67 1st & Best Overall

Thanks again to everyone that made this event a huge success!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I had a blast! Bring my first comp and all; I was surprised how well I did!
I found confidence inside of me I never knew existed! (or it could have just been the crowd cheering me on)

I TOOK FIRST PLACE IN LEGENDS!!!!!!!:D

If I could have reached the petals better I think I could have done better!!

Thanks to all the people who stuck around to watch us girls have a little fun while raising money for a great foundation!!

And Huge thanks to the entire crew of RROCK Judges and Staff for putting on such an awesome event!!

I cant wait until next year!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Congratulations Debbie on another successful SheRock in both money raised for a great cause and the fun of the competition!

Yes, we may have finished last in the points standing but it could not have been a better day for me; getting to spend Father's Day spotting for my 16 year old daughter! I think we may have had both spectrums covered with the youngest driver and oldest spotter! This was Taylor's first time driving on these types of obstacles and she did a great job of listening to me. Unfortunately, as a spotter, I didn't do so well for my first time spotting. I found out just how easy it is to "arm chair quarterback" when watching/judging the competitions from the sidelines but when you're out there on the course with the clock ticking it's a whole lot different.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
She did awesome and almost had that bonus on 5.

Oh gotta love the shades:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
If anyone has video or pics of the exit of A5 when Leah made her attempt, I would really like to see them. From behind it looked good, but I'm sure it was even better from the top.

We had a great time. It was different spotting my own rig through from spotting the toyota through. We took it fairly conservativly most of the day since Leah doesn't have a lot of seat time and has a hard time reaching the peddles. It was great seeing her make A5 though after how scared she was on the drop in.

·
Registered
169 Posts
She did awesome and almost had that bonus on 5.

Oh gotta love the shades:D
Yeah, I watched the video and when the back tires popped up on that rock I thought she was going to make it. Next time I'll have to see if Chris will let us "buy" extra minutes for the course as another way to donate. I'd have been reaching for my wallet on this one for sure.

·
Registered
40 Posts
BTC is she going to compete in Mod Srock next year. She seems to have no fear. If you guys are thinking about doing it let me know I'd be willing to help out if you got a spot for a sticker :) . I like her attitude!!!

Garrett
Heartland Off-Road

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Great job everyone! I would love to see more ladies behind the wheel hopefully some have caught the bug and can wrestle wheel away from the boys for some more competitions.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Great event, thanks to Debbie for keeping everything running with out Tom around. If anyone has any pics of Robin driving my crusier PM me or post them up, thanks.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Robin pics

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
BTC is she going to compete in Mod Srock next year. She seems to have no fear. If you guys are thinking about doing it let me know I'd be willing to help out if you got a spot for a sticker :) . I like her attitude!!!

Garrett
Heartland Off-Road
Thanks Garrett, that's the plan. I'm currently piecing together a Mod Stock rig in hopes of being ready for next year's RRock. Tayor is always quick to correct me saying "we're building my jeep, yours is the green one". And yes, there's plenty of room for stickers !

Thanks,
Alan

·
Registered
68 Posts
Still flying High after She-Rock

Thanks Eli for the video. I was totally on a high after that stage. I had a wonderful time and want to thank Dave, my spotter for a great weekend. Thanks to Debbie for putting on great events. She always does a fantastic job. By the way, Deb, got another $100.00 check coming to you from Mach 1 Freight, one of my vendors. Team Catt Crawlers seems to be getting better with every competition. Look out boys, Catt Crawlers are creeping up behind you. See you all next month. :D

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e286/ITZAJEEP/?action=view&current=912b9822.pbr

Vidoe of Catt Crawlers taking the bonus exit on the final course of the day

·
Registered
68 Posts
Great Job Leah. R-Rock next year?????

Hey Leah, You did a great job. Being scared is only natural, but after a few ups and downs, plus a few roll-overs, you get the hang of it. Hope to see you next year competing in R-Rock. We NEED MORE WOMAN DRIVERS. Woman drivers can crawl those rocks just as good as the boys do. :evil: See you soon. :D

If anyone has video or pics of the exit of A5 when Leah made her attempt, I would really like to see them. From behind it looked good, but I'm sure it was even better from the top.

We had a great time. It was different spotting my own rig through from spotting the toyota through. We took it fairly conservativly most of the day since Leah doesn't have a lot of seat time and has a hard time reaching the peddles. It was great seeing her make A5 though after how scared she was on the drop in.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
More pics of the ladies.

Here's Dericka. Very hard to get a pic of her. She was always running by very fast. Dressed in her elegant Walmart dress.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts