Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to find out the size of the hole in the shifter nob for my toy. I need to find this out soon because im trying to make a nob in plastics lab at school (w/ the cool LED like marlins) and my truck it at home. I guess I could tap it out but would rather insert a methal fitting if I only knew the size.......THanx

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And who are you the captain of the weener patrol??
Anyways i got the info via PM. I think polk street is callin ya soopa....:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Moo 2 U
3,828 Posts
soopatoy said:
:rainbow: dont do it
its a good thing you were there so quickly to answer his question - now is ":rainbow: dont do it" a metric or standard measurement?? :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
do it if you want to be like a little ricer. might as well put the neon lights alongside your nerf bars

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats why Marlin sells them huh; I suppose they are just trying their best to outfit t-cases for the rice burner industry...i mean honda civics use 4low all the time.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
its a good thing you were there so quickly to answer his question - now is " dont do it" a metric or standard measurement??
Not bad for your first post. :massey:

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
soopatoy said:
do it if you want to be like a little ricer. might as well put the neon lights alongside your nerf bars
I happen to like my neon's. I think CAMO is running some too

·
Registered
777 Posts
Wilson said:

I happen to like my neon's. I think CAMO is running some too
i agree, my white neons are great rock lights:D

·
Registered
695 Posts
Thats a good idea...white neons for extra lighting!!

The LED in the shifter knob sounds like a good idea. Especially if it was a flashing red LED. Then when would be theives look in at that radio, they see the light flashing and think it's an alarm.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Txtoy2000 said:
yay - tech . thanks budr, now maybe the thread can die peacefully...
I think it should keep going, here's why:

1. soopatoy making an ass of himself is kinda funny.

2. Txtoy2000 giving out the smack down nominates him for newbie of the month in my book, that sh!t was funny.

3. I would like to explore the neon rock light idea. I have never seen ricers with white halos, they are always some :rainbow: color. If they were white and gave off a good amount of light I think that would be a hot idea, and way easy to mount up right under the rockers.....hmmmmmm

:D

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
44Runner said:
If they were white and gave off a good amount of light I think that would be a hot idea, and way easy to mount up right under the rockers...
Yeah, if you also weren't on the east coast, where the underside of the rockers gets coated with mud. :flipoff2:

I think a pair of tractor lamps are going on top of the crossmember on either side of the T-case, on my rig. Thats one place where I never have to hose much mud off of. Usually. :)

·
Registered
17,017 Posts
I declare this thread "officially totally homogay". LEDs on shiftknobs are retarded. Please commence to shooting yourself in the head now.

:flipoff2:

Hef

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Hef said:
I declare this thread "officially totally homogay". LEDs on shiftknobs are retarded. Please commence to shooting yourself in the head now.

:flipoff2:

Hef
thank you!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts