Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAS ANYONE EVER BEEN TO SHILOH RIDGE? IF NOT AND YOU ARE IN TEXAS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MISSIN!! HERE ARE SOME PICS OF THIS WEEKEND ADVENTURE.. THER FIRST ONE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE RING GEARS ARE NOT TOURQUED TO SPEC... ONE BOLT CAME LOOSE AND PUNCTURED MY REAR DIFF.. BUT NEVER FEAR AN 1 AND 45 MINUTES LATER AND A TUBE OF JB WELD AND ITS ALL BACK TOGETHER AND READY TO ROCK.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THIS WHY I HAVE A SAMMY, I HAD TO PULL HIM ALL DAY, AT THE END OF THE DAY I HAD TO LEAVE MY SAMURAI AT PALESTINE AND TOW HIS JEEP BACK ON MY TRAILER.... JEEPS SUCK

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AND A LITTLE WATER HOLE... THIS PLACE KICKS A** IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN GOIN.... EMAIL ME BECAUSE I WANT TO GO BACK

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
the dude in the back needs to sit the hell down!!

looks like fun though:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts

Attachments

·
Hophead
77,666 Posts
I've been to Shiloh and I know exactly what I'm missing. Mud gets real old real quick and I'm not driving a couple hours just to get to it. Give me Gilmer or Mason any day

·
Registered
600 Posts
jjester said:
THIS WHY I HAVE A SAMMY, I HAD TO PULL HIM ALL DAY, AT THE END OF THE DAY I HAD TO LEAVE MY SAMURAI AT PALESTINE AND TOW HIS JEEP BACK ON MY TRAILER.... JEEPS SUCK

those bfg all terrains on the jeep arent worth a s#it either and when your clutch goes out early he will tell you you should have bought a jeep when it was pulling out his jeep that caused your clutch to have taken a s#it

typical :flipoff2:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i cant just leave him there!!! i have a centerforce dual friction anyway, if ot gpoes out they make em everyday.... ill just get a new one , its all in fun

·
Registered
729 Posts
Shiloh Ridge is ok. That red mud never seems to come out of anything. It took me months to get all of that crap out of my rig the last time I went.

What's the matter Joe and Jim, you guys getting too old to wash your trail rigs? :D

and nice pics newbie:flipoff2:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
shiloh ridge

well this place is the best place i have been in texas but it doesnt compare to the kentucky stompin grounds..... if anybody in texas wants to go somewhere just let me know a little bit ahead so i can plan it because im in the army and we never know whats goin on..... later guys

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
man i can get mud in my back yard. go hit ketempcy, or even load up for a weekend and hit clayton. it is a good drive but well worth it. gilmer get's boring in about 4 hrs to me and shilo ridge would not keep my intrest for more than 30 minutes. mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fort hood

well let me tell you a story about wheelin on fort hood!! we went a couple weeks ago for about three hours and on our way out the game warden caught us getting back on the road...needless to say it wasnt pretty, he threatened fining us 400.00 per person and taking us to jail just for having mud on the vehichle, i wasnt doin anything wrong though because i had my area access pass, and no matter how little mud i hit, those buckshots sling it everywhere... gotta love those...:flipoff2: :eek: :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts