Pirate 4x4 banner

Do you feel the moderator pool needs some bleach?

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Don't you realize you're just a millennial bitch because you won't use a manual greasegun? I bet you have 100K in student loans, are currently laid off from Starbucks, and can idenitfy 300 different IPAs by blind taste test alone.

:flipoff2:
Well, you were right on an amazing zero of your points. I use a manual grease gun every day, it’s got a 90* fitting on it for when my milwaukee with lock and lube won’t fit. It’s just the Milwaukee is the most superior option. IPAs taste like a homeless man’s asshole, when I drank I stuck with yuengling or labatt. And I’ve never set foot in a Starbucks or on a college campus. Grew up on a farm, went into logging, then wild land fire, and when I got too beat up for that and ended up working on skidders, then moved on to all sorts of other heavy equipment when logging dried up here. Now I work on forklifts for a ltl freight company, and whore myself out doing side work to make extra money when I can.

Toyota:flipoff2:

·
Abby...someone
4,415 Posts
I don’t know what changed but the difference in personality is blaring.
Obama

Obama changed him.

His white guilt prevented him from criticizing Hussein and then he did a complete 180 and criticized those who would criticize Hussein.

Pre-2007, he seemed to have a good head on his shoulders - then he got Barryed

Attachments

·
Registered
22,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
just admit that you are ghey for him and you want to play with his sandy balls...

such a homo!
He's my dad, you sick fuck.

I'll admit I haven't been the best son, but as the sole heir to his fortunes I do try to keep tabs on the old man.

·
Random Dude
908 Posts
was going to retype my thoughts but fuck it, my written skills suck either way
I edited the post that bent your feelers - you're welcome :flipoff2:

Next time you're blatantly crying for attention, maybe don't :rolleyes:

·
16,230 Posts
$20 to my paypal and I will drop the Ban hammer on anyone you want.

Canada needs to realize that the Marines gave me final say around here.

·
Registered
22,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Maybe we need to do some "Moderator Olympics" here or something, to judge which ones make the cut.

Basically somebody go post some dank ass pron or some blatant n-bombs in one of the subs and see how fast the response time is. From there we can establish which moderator is fastest, slowest, has the best style, or just straight up doesn't even show up to do their job.

·
Random Dude
908 Posts
Good news everyone, it looks like 158% of respondents are in favour of shitcanning SanDiegoCJ.

I'll withhold my opinion until SCOTUS rules on the exact "shitcan SDCJ" percentage :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Let him be a moderator of nothing, the classifieds are a mere shell of what they once were. Just take away his gcc posting privilege.
He was the classified mod?

·
Random Dude
908 Posts
blantantly crying would be starting a thread with that, so there is that 😉
No, Beatrice, repeatedly throwing your old screen name out there to bring attention to it is sufficiently pathetic :flipoff2:

Don't cry about being given shit, for the shit you know you'll get shit for, when you begged for that shit. :homer:

EDIT: bringing up shit like your shitcanned screen name in a "shitcanning mods" thread is just . . . shitty :laughing:

61 - 80 of 121 Posts