Pirate 4x4 banner

121 - 140 of 156 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,420 Posts
That would be a "German National" no?
don't know, maybe :confused: i've never honestly been a german or iranian citizen so i've never really bothered to check. I'd say that if granted dual citizenship, he'd just be a citizen of both. didn't know you couldn't apply/test for that kind of thing over there

·
Registered
22,077 Posts

·
Premium Member
108,055 Posts
don't know, maybe :confused: i've never honestly been a german or iranian citizen so i've never really bothered to check. I'd say that if granted dual citizenship, he'd just be a citizen of both. didn't know you couldn't apply/test for that kind of thing over there
I know a few people with dual citizenship, Germany being one of them.

https://www.henleyglobal.com/dual-citizenship/

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
What really pisses me off is that I grew up a few minutes from there. I've eaten at that exact McDonalds at least a hundred times and been shopping in that mall a lot of times.
In 1972 Israeli athletes were taken hostage a few hundred yards from there. My parents were on scene at Fuerstenfeldbruck (my home town) airbase when the terrorists blew up the Hueys. :(
Damn. At what age can you spell the city you live in? It would be like 9th grade for me. :homer::homer:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
For the press it makes any foreigner a German-xxxxx when he knows someone who owns a german shepherd or a dachshund :homer:
For me, he's a fucking jihadi! that was accidently born in Germany.

·
Unregistered User
9,029 Posts
German is basically English with a bunch of extra syllables and anger in pronunciation. It's stupid easy to pick up as a second language if English is your first.

·
Premium Member
108,055 Posts
For the press it makes any foreigner a German-xxxxx when he knows someone who owns a german shepherd or a dachshund :homer:
For me, he's a fucking jihadi! that was accidently born in Germany.
So Heil Akbar!?

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
I just booked two tours for my stay in Munich week after next as my own personal little "fuck you" to people like this asshole who want people to live in fear.
I did the same thing for Nice next week and may hop the "Fuck You" express to Munich or Stuttgart while I'm there.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
My Family came from Bavaria. Jenne
Bullshit. Your family comes from the shire. The part if the shire where all the other Hobbits dump their sewage and used needles.

The lack of coverage on this is due to the fact that the media in the U.S. can't spin it into their agenda. Germans in my thoughts tonight.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
God damned ungrateful towelhead scum of the fucking earth!
I fear shit like this is gonna pop up frequently now.
Mentally fucked shitheads wanting to leave the world with a bang.

I read some professor type saying these single assailant type cunts are almost never linked to the bigger organizations and terror networks like daesh or al qaeda (sp?)
They're just human trash looking for attention.

Fuck'em all! I'm heading for Germany next week.
@Patrol : We're going to Eurotrial in Gschwend next weekend. I'll have a fridge full of beer in the bus. Look us up if you get a chance.

·
Registered
13,579 Posts

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
God damned ungrateful towelhead scum of the fucking earth!
I fear shit like this is gonna pop up frequently now.
Mentally fucked shitheads wanting to leave the world with a bang.

I read some professor type saying these single assailant type cunts are almost never linked to the bigger organizations and terror networks like daesh or al qaeda (sp?)
They're just human trash looking for attention.

Fuck'em all! I'm heading for Germany next week.
@Patrol : We're going to Eurotrial in Gschwend next weekend. I'll have a fridge full of beer in the bus. Look us up if you get a chance.

Good news! After the mohammedan train attack LAST week, German officials have come up with a solution to prevent future attacks! :rolleyes:

Calls for compulsory school Islam classes after axe attack

Local authorities are calling for classes on Islam to be brought in at schools across the country after a radicalized Muslim youth attacked passengers on a train with an axe on Monday.

Do unaccompanied refugee kids get the care they need? (20 Jul 16)
Merkel chief of staff: refugees don’t pose higher terror risk (20 Jul 16)

“It is appropriate to bring in classes on Islam in state schools or schools overseen by the state,” Gerd Landsberg, head of the association of local councils, told the Rheinische Post on Wednesday.

In this way the state can gain more control over the upbringing of Muslim youths, Landsberg said.

On Monday evening, an attacker whom investigators believe was a 17-year-old refugee from Afghanistan, seriously wounded four people with an axe and is reported to have shouted "Allahu Akbar" (God is great) several times.

Terror group Isis later released a video in which the youth made threats in Pashto while holding a knife.

Senior figures in the church had already called at the end of May for Islam classes to become compulsory at schools.

The head of the Evangelical Church in Germany (EKD), Heinrich Bedford-Strohm, said that religious education was the best way to immunize Muslim youths against the dangers of Islamist fundamentalism.

He also said he was in favour of Muslim religious associations taking over responsibility for providing this education, just as churches are responsible for religious education about Christianity.

Six of Germany’s 16 states currently offer classes in Islam at school.

They've learned WELL from the French; when the enemy starts shooting at your white flag, wave it HARDER!!! :shaking:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Man, I'd love to go there. Unfortunatly I don't have time spare right now. My mother in law passed away last week and we're in the middle of organizing a whole bunch of stuff, i.e. getting her appartement emptied etc.

As for the shooter, it seems that he wasn't that religious and religion did not have anything to do with the shooting. In fact, it looks like he was just a nutjob who did a lot of research on mass shootings and running havoc. Seems that he planned that shooting to salute Anders Breijvik.
Nethertheless, the dumbshit is dead and I hope he burns in hell.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
The gun used was a 9mm Glock he illegaly bought with scratched out serial number.

·
Registered
14,555 Posts
Man, I'd love to go there. Unfortunatly I don't have time spare right now. My mother in law passed away last week and we're in the middle of organizing a whole bunch of stuff, i.e. getting her appartement emptied etc.

As for the shooter, it seems that he wasn't that religious and religion did not have anything to do with the shooting. In fact, it looks like he was just a nutjob who did a lot of research on mass shootings and running havoc. Seems that he planned that shooting to salute Anders Breijvik.
Nethertheless, the dumbshit is dead and I hope he burns in hell.
What a coincidence. During an epidemic of Islamic terror attacks, a Muslim kills a bunch of people and it is not related to his religion.

121 - 140 of 156 Posts