• Just shut up and go away.

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Man Child
24,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Title says it all. Do I spend the money on a winch and leave the front open or do I go for the ARB and get myself stuck even harder?

I'm guessing most of you will say ARB

·
Banned
9,402 Posts
Rear Locker is one of the most important things to have so if you already have that I say go for te winch. But things like Air compressors, Gears, Crawlers, New Tires, Longs & Hysteer are also important.

There also the E-locker option as well.

·
Man Child
24,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4RnrRick said:
Rear Locker is one of the most important things to have so if you already have that I say go for te winch. But things like Air compressors, Gears, Crawlers, New Tires, Longs & Hysteer are also important.

There also the E-locker option as well.

I guess I should have clarified. I'm running a Detroit in the rear now. Hysteer is installed and longs are on the way soon. Just trying to decided how to spend the last bit of $$$$.

Thanks,

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'd say ARB, I don't use the winch everytime out, but it has saved my bacon when I have had to use it. Case in point, when I broke both front and rear driveshafts, the winch got me out...

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I'd say get the winch. My reasoning? Say you get in that spot where you need to lock the front end and you blow one of those, still stock, birfields now you got to get all dirty and change it out on the trail (asumming you brought your spare with you). Or, you could swallow your pride, string out the cable and keep wheeling! Just my opinion, though.:)

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Don't you know ANYTHING about posting polls on PBB?

"Just shut up and go away" should read "BACON!"

Don't ask. ;)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Priest said:

I guess I should have clarified. I'm running a Detroit in the rear now. Hysteer is installed and longs are on the way soon. Just trying to decided how to spend the last bit of $$$$.

Thanks,
Weld the rear put the Detroit up front and buy a winch:D

Thats what I would do;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts