Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the shortest drive shaft u can run if your running a married transfer case and a divorce transfer case?? or type of shafts u can make??
runing a married NP205 and a divorce np205
thanks for any info

·
Registered
803 Posts
If your talking about between the two cases, if the output and input are inline with each other, I would make them as short as you can. Might even be able to run just the joint between them, no shaft. Not sure on that one though. If they are not in line, make sure you have a good angle for the joints

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the output and input are inline, the rear married yoke is a 1350 and the divorce input yoke it 1350. like to make a short shaft, i got about 5" front each yoke. i seen guys use just a CV and run it from yoke to yoke.

·
Registered
8,039 Posts
yeah the output and input are inline, the rear married yoke is a 1350 and the divorce input yoke it 1350. like to make a short shaft, i got about 5" front each yoke. i seen guys use just a CV and run it from yoke to yoke.
why not just marry the divorced case to the married case and use a 32 spline th400 input, and build your own bearing retainer/adapter?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats a idea, marry the divorce case to the marryed case? can u run this set up on the street too?? any pics of this done
thanks for any info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts