Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did some cleaning out the basement yesterday to make room for a new metallic reloading bench and found these. Kinda forgot I even had them and had always intended to get into shotgun shell reloading but my interests in shooting have changed.

20 ga. shells,
There is high brass, low brass, 2 3/4" and 3". Some were trap type loads some were hunting loads. 8 point crimp and 6 point crimp both. Lots of winchester stuff here.

There are 607 in the lot.

12 ga. shells,
There is high brass, low brass, 2 3/4" and 3". Some were trap type loads some were hunting loads. 8 point crimp and 6 point crimp both. Alot of these are AA hulls and alot of winchester stuff.

1395 in the lot.

I do understand a specified price is expected however I really have no idea what these are worth. I attempted a search on egay and there isn't much of anything firearms related on that site anymore.

So, if a price is required to keep this up i'll say 1 MILLION DOLLARS, MUWAHAHAha... OBO!:D

If you can make use of these, Make me an offer. Not sure what's fair so I'll entertain most offers.

I have no idea if any of these are no good for reloading as I have no experience with shotgun reloading.

Another thing to bear in mind. I counted these quickly. The count is good however, with an eager 4 year old trying to help and yelling, 39, 39, 39 in the back ground I may have made an error along the way. Figure 550 and 1350 on the counts. I'm not trying to count them again! Weight counts don't work with the different shell types.

Thanks guys!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts