Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the length of your rear drivline if you're running an SOA with about a 2" lift spring and stock drivetrain or even if you're just running an SOA and stock drivetrain. I need this to get my order in to Jesse at high Angle. I would measure it out but my 60 is still stock.

thanks.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
You can do what you want, ignore my advice, but there is no way I would trust that someone elses SO measurements would match up with my truck, and pay big money for a DS that might not work.
In fact my DS guy has instructed me on what measurements he wants and I trust him to go from there.

Butch

·
Registered
13,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I'm not paying for the driveshaft. I won it. I just didn't want to keep Jesse waiting for the measurements. I can't start the project on the 60 until I sell my truck and have the money to do the SOA.

That's all. Thanks though.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I have to agree with Butch, TOO many variables.

There is the early vs late H42 length difference, stock spring S/O vs aftermarket lift springs, spring center pin location of aftermarket springs variances, etc.

Or just pony up the extra cash, find a closest fit truck measurement and get a 12" travel spline DS made by Jess.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
I agree with Butch and Brett. The driveshaft will be one the last things you get done when you swap axles, lift the rig, and/or swap the drivetrain.

Charles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts