Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
The only thing that would make it better is if he had some pine 2x4's worked into the lift somehow...probably hasn't had a chance to get 'em in yet...

·
Registered
840 Posts
next step would be makin body lifts out of blocks of ice. in canada it would stay could enough and u cant find nothin cheaper than ice!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pyros46290 said:
next step would be makin body lifts out of blocks of ice. in canada it would stay could enough and u cant find nothin cheaper than ice!
Ya right. I have been praying for ice. All of our ski hills are CLOSED. Last week it got up to like 15 degrees celsius (45 F?? or something) at the top of one of them:mad:

Anyway it seems that I am the only one going holly christ. That 4x4 tubing better not fatigue and fold and cause him to run me and my family/friends over with the 44's he is putting on. He better hope he dies in the accident.....

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
I think the first time he drives his VI magnet he will get tired of the whole thing. Funny thing about VI in B.C., even if you are driving back from passing the inspection, the police can go make you get another one. Insurance is by a Government Agency as well so I don't think he will get to far once it hits the road.

·
Registered
125 Posts
OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: I wouldnt want that thing around me. If i see it im going to run....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts