Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have been looking for a 1985 4runner for a while and my brother has found one in CO. Where he lives . Here is all the info I have on it . Its a 85 4runner , some rust , some small dents , 22re thats been bored .40 over w/ 150,000 miles on it, 2 in suspension lift , 32" ATs w/ 1/3 tread left . Clean interior , CD player . Good Strong sounding motor . ( No knocks or pings ) . Its NOT a SR5 . and the Guy is asking 3k for it . He might be able to talk him down to like 2600 or so . I know there isnt a whole lot of info about it but I would still like to hear what you have to say . Thanx alot .

·
Registered
801 Posts
I would need to see pics and lots of them before I were to buy something from out of my area.... may want to have your bro snap a few dozen pics of every part of the ride.

It's not an SR5..... who cares? It's just an interior package. It also sounds like it has bald tires.

Get pics or go look at it for yourself before you drop your cash down on it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I dont care about the SR5 thing I actually prefer it. I dont want the crappy power windows . Im going to try to get some pics of it . And Ya the tires are pretty bald but thats OK they would last untill I can get some Bigger ones :rolleyes: . I will have to ask about the timing chain .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts