Pirate 4x4 banner

421 - 440 of 532 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
My first 800 build after many Scout II builds. It started out as a two wheel drive 4 cylinder, man steering.Not finished but it now has a G2 dana 60, 4:88s, Fast fuel inj. Chevy V-8, 37" iroks, full cage to frame, frame lenghtened 7", shackle reverse, mastercraft seats x 3, frame mounted fuel tank, psc hydro assist, Scout II box, Mikes high steer, lockers, 17" beadlocks, winch w/synthetic line, hid lights, dana 300 w/terra low kit, 4 wheel disk, pretty much custom everything. Should have it completed and on the rocks by Spring 12. Thanks for looking Ratz Fab

Attachments

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
My first 800 build after many Scout II builds. It started out as a two wheel drive 4 cylinder, man steering.Not finished but it now has a G2 dana 60, 4:88s, Fast fuel inj. Chevy V-8, 37" iroks, full cage to frame, frame lenghtened 7", shackle reverse, mastercraft seats x 3, frame mounted fuel tank, psc hydro assist, Scout II box, Mikes high steer, lockers, 17" beadlocks, winch w/synthetic line, hid lights, dana 300 w/terra low kit, 4 wheel disk, pretty much custom everything. Should have it completed and on the rocks by Spring 11. Thanks for looking Ratz Fab

Nice Bronco :flipoff2:

errr sory was the fender flairs :flipoff2:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Finally a thread that I can post my junk in without getting flamed for not being "technical".

This is my first IH. It was used by Passaic County, NJ as a Mosquito Control truck. 345 motor, 3 on the tree for now (already got a 4 speed for it), 35k original miles and it runs like a top.

Not too much to see in these pics, but it's what it looked like when I first picked it up. These are the Craigslist pics so they are kind of small.

I'm swapping in 1 ton axles and 37" Hummer tires along with 8" Chevy springs (will give me 6" lift). It'll be my shop truck and won't see much offroading, but I'll finally be able to pick up larger parts from the junkyards without kissing ass to borrow a truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
My first 800 build after many Scout II builds. It started out as a two wheel drive 4 cylinder, man steering.Not finished but it now has a G2 dana 60, 4:88s, Fast fuel inj. Chevy V-8, 37" iroks, full cage to frame, frame lenghtened 7", shackle reverse, mastercraft seats x 3, frame mounted fuel tank, psc hydro assist, Scout II box, Mikes high steer, lockers, 17" beadlocks, winch w/synthetic line, hid lights, dana 300 w/terra low kit, 4 wheel disk, pretty much custom everything. Should have it completed and on the rocks by Spring 11. Thanks for looking Ratz Fab
This thing is wicked! I want to set mine up to sit at about that same height. What is your frame to ground measurement?

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
SAWEET! Another Right-hand-drive! I'm diggin the Scout but what I REALLY want to know is how much for the "Batman" spotlight in the back of that first pic?!

Sean

·
Registered
112 Posts
haha thanks. im still trying to figure out what i want to do with it. I got a 345 v8 for it, a couple of transmisions and maybe a lift all coming in soon. The light is my dads but im sure he would let one of them go if your really interested.

·
Registered
24 Posts
73 scout 5.9 cummins

heres my rig. far from done but it getting there. 5.9 cummins,5 speed manual,dana 60 front,dana 80 rear.still building front 3 link and rear 4link with 18 inch fox air shocks.interior is redone still needs rhino lined. front and rear winches and lots more tubing

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
You might consider coilover instead of air shocks with that Cummins. Thats alot of weight on both ends of those shocks!

Sean

·
Registered
8 Posts
Man, some great 800's on here, definitely would like to pick one up to make into a true rock crawler.

Here's an updated shot of my 74 with a new lift kit installed.

421 - 440 of 532 Posts