Pirate 4x4 banner

81 - 100 of 532 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
What's with all the wide-ass pics?

Here's a poser pic at Ocotillo Wells a few weeks after a maiden voyage thru Jack.
It your basic stuck in the garage for a year and a half just to bend up a cage & bolt
on a 14/60 and your basic mods that go along with the swap only to be
back in the garage sitting on jackstands so I can change more stuff.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Joe V said:
What's with all the wide-ass pics?

Here's a poser pic at Ocotillo Wells a few weeks after a maiden voyage thru Jack.
It your basic stuck in the garage for a year and a half just to bend up a cage & bolt
on a 14/60 and your basic mods that go along with the swap only to be
back in the garage sitting on jackstands so I can change more stuff.

i like it.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
reuben said:
my IH junk

Really looks good Reuben. How did you get the 44's to fit? Did you have to cut some of the firewall away? I had to stretch my front end out about 15 inches to clear with the Rockwells and 44's. Prolly didnt have to go quite that much but yours looks like pretty close to the stock location! Looks really good, though. :bounce2: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts

here is the back view.Slips i did cut out the firewall a bit. if you look close at the pic on the trailer you can see my center consol through the whole in the firewall. my wheelbase is about 102".the boat sides really gave me alot of clearence.this shows where i cut out

·
Registered
8,028 Posts
I thought Rock Scout was in here already, but I guess not. The good news is the tranny goes in tomorrow night. The bad news is we can't test the new FI chip and wiring until the tranny goes in.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Holly Crap Shadow man!!!! Hope I run into you soon I should be on the road this week. I plan on headin that way now that I have others to go with....

Some in the day w/o the top..............

Attachments

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Well actually I do have a Dana 70 closed knuckle shortened 7 1/2" 35 spline rear steer axle with ARB and for the Cherry on top a 6-71 427BBC. :flipoff2:
Didn't see the Magazine articles , Huh? :smokin: Hang in there kid, you'll find out what I'm capable of doing. I just for the most part keep to myself. :)

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Yeah, looks good Reuben. I like the way it looks. All of these rigs look good. :smokin: :smokin: :beer: :beer:

81 - 100 of 532 Posts